After the summer holidays and working reality sets in, niggling career disatissfactions can show up, signalling a need for change. But will you act on them or try to ignore them – and end up feeling frustrated?
SAVE £50 on intensive autumn career booster
- Get two hours dedicated “me time” with an experienced career coach
- Gain a clear sense of direction for the next 12 months
- Prepare for a career move (promotion, new assignment, challenging project…)
- Build confidence around your key talents and overcome challenges, barriers or self-limiting beliefs
- Come away with practical action steps and tips to move you closer towards your career goal.
Book your place today!
Thursday 10 March 2016, 5-7pm
Hotel Pelirocco, Brighton
Doors open at 4:30 pm
- Do you want to feel more confident at work?
- Do you want to create a more individual look and make an impact?
- Do you want to discover how your working wardrobe can express your true skills, capabilities and personality?
Research by McKinsey, Catalyst, Reuters Thomson and others continues to demonstrate the business case that organisations with women in senior roles have higher returns on equity and operating results than those that don’t. Despite this, progress in improving the pipeline of female talent in the UK is still lagging. Among FTSE 250 companies only 23% of Non-Executive Directors are women and significantly, only 4.6% of Executive Directors are women. Meanwhile research from Aspire suggests 78% of women are thinking about leaving their corporate jobs to start their own business.