Career stuck? Ask yourself these 4 critical questions
After the summer holidays and working reality sets in, niggling career disatissfactions can show up, signalling a need for change. But will you act on them or try to ignore them – and end up feeling frustrated?
What gets in the way of career change?
Common hurdles that prevent women from making a career change:
- Fear of the unknown
- Concern of losing something important to you: flexibility, recognition, skills
- Lack of confidence
- Not enough time to do something about it
- Guilt about focussing on you and your own needs
If you spot one of these, don’t worry – it’s completely normal and there is help at hand!
Try our 4 Critical Career Questions to help you get through that first pain barrier:
- What is really important to me in my career right now?
- What will I regret in a year not having addressed today?
- What do I really enjoy doing at work and could do more of?
- What is one easy step I can take this week to take me closer to the career I want?
Give your career a real boost this autumn with an intensive two-hour career planning session Save £50! Book before 1st October at the special early-bird rate of £145 (normal rate £195)
Wherever you are on your career path, this highly focused intensive 1:1 career coaching session will provide you with the precious time and space to get real clarity and focus on your goals and ambitions.
- Choose from two fully qualified career coaches experienced in supporting talented women
- Preparatory questionnaire to help you get the most from your coaching session
- Opportunity to have an in-depth review of your career strategy – face-to-face in Brighton & Hove or by Skype / Telephone
- Career strategy notes and plan sent to you after the session
Not the right time for you? Recommend a friend!
If you know someone who is feeling dissatisfied in her career, returning from maternity leave, being made redundant or keen for promotion, please forward this offer on to her before the1st October.
Like this offer on our Facebook page too!
* Subject to coach and client availability