The Women’s Career Growth Programme is a career mastery programme with a difference. Based on research into professional women’s career priorities we use a blend of tested coaching and collaborative learning techniques to help you discover your true career ambitions, explore your unique contribution and design the path which inspires self-leadership in mastering your career.
You will create compelling goals and develop your own strategies and action plan for achieving them alongside your peers in a stimulating and energising environment.
What you get:
- Two hours of individual and 16 hours of group coaching towards specific career or development goals
- A blend of tested peer and collaborative learning approaches which help you get to the heart of your thinking and develop your own answers.
- Confidential, welcoming and respectful space to explore your ideas, challenges and career ambitions.
- Objective feedback and ideas from your peers in an energising and creative environment.
- A workbook with exercises to deepen your learning in between sessions
- An opportunity to build confidence and skills to express your talents and potential to the people you want to influence.
What you will come away with:
- Insights into your key strengths and how to make better use of your talents in a motivating and rewarding way.
- An understanding of what energises and motivates you to achieve your best at work and balance your personal life without burning out
- Ideas and support to accelerate your progress and reach your goals.
- Career development tools and strategies you can keep using and use to help develop others
- A clear and motivating personal action plan to achieve your career goals and ambitions.
- A personal profile you can use for CVs, networking events and interviews
Who is it for?
- Professional women who want more influence and impact, a purposeful career, confidence in their abilities and a route map to achieve their goals
- Women seeking promotion into management/leadership roles who want to understand and make best use of their strengths, talents and ability to influence
- Returners to work (maternity, career break) seeking more clarity around their career, improved confidence, and peer support to relaunch themselves back into their career
- Women launching/developing their own business who want to develop their ideas and vision, learn how to effectively manage their energy and achieve the right balance alongside other professional women in a confidential setting
- Women transitioning to a new role/sector/career who are ready to discover which skills, talents, experience and strengths they are most motivated to use. Building the confidence and developing practical ideas on how to make that move
The Career Growth Programme comprises four workshop modules which are run as four half-days (typically on Saturday mornings) or two full days, with intervening gaps of several weeks to allow for personal development activities, to process the learning and create sustainable change.
How does it work?
Each session is designed to help women work out their own answers with an emphasis on personal development, revealing your true potential, peer feedback and learning transferable skills rather than on telling or teaching the answers.
You will complete homework assignments and reflective exercises which increase the impact of the learning sessions. Be prepared to devote some thinking and preparation time outside the sessions.
Want to know more? Contact us and we’ll be happy to arrange a chat