Instead of working through your thoughts on your own, coaching workshops and masterclasses give you an opportunity to explore your goals, share ideas and problem solve strategies with a group of like-minded professional women. Our workshops typically have 6 – 12 participants, enabling you to get a diversity of views and experiences together with enough time to work on your own agenda. We blend tried and tested coaching techniques with peer and collaborative learning which helps you to get to the root of your thinking and develop your own answers.
- Goal setting and goal getting
- Managing the transition back to work
- Building your confidence
- Be more influential at work
- Creating your personal brand style and image
- Your CV and personal profile
- Making the most of networking
What you get
- A dedicated, confidential space to explore your ideas, challenges and career development
- Learn about your key strengths and how to make better use of them
- Ideas and support to progress stretching your goals
- Simple and effective skills and practical strategies which you can take away and use for yourself and to develop other people
- Objective feedback and ideas from your peers in a supportive, energising and creative environment
Paula JenkinsSenior Lecturer University of Chichester
Best workshop experience I’ve been on for a long time
Elly HargreavesIndependent Consultant
Peer learning really does work!
Elaine CraigCreative Partner, Brighton Design
Go and think more positively about yourself
Workshops and masterclass topics include Become more influential. See our latest news and events for information.